[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] spell checking
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] spell checking
- From: webmaster-Kracked_P_P <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 13:04:47 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 06/16/2012 11:50 AM, Regina Henschel wrote:
Allen Myers schrieb:
Please, can you correct your spell checking program: UK English does NOT
spell "defensive" and "offensive" with a "c" in place of the "s".
Do you have installed an "en-UK" dictionary? If you right-click in the 'language' field on the status bar > Set Language for Paragraph > More. Scroll down to 'en-UK' in 'Language' field. If there is no 'ABC'-marker, then no dictionary is installed.
See if this British [en-UK] English dictionary works for you. It may be what you are looking for, or not. But it does have over 638,000 words. The original "master list" claimed to be British English, and not Oxford English.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Re: spell checking||Larry Gusaas <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] spell checking||Allen Myers <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] spell checking||Regina Henschel <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] spell checking
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: spell checking
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] spell checking
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: spell checking