[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: LibreOffice Headers and Footers
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: LibreOffice Headers and Footers
- From: Nino <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 21:02:36 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 12.06.2012 17:55, Marius Popa wrote:
Good afternoon! I am a user of LibreOffice, both the installable version
and the portable one, and I want to know if headers and footers are
editable depending on the article the user is writing. I mean that if the
headers and footers can be edited like the ones in magazines, where each
article has its own header(s). Thanks in advance and I am looking forward
for your message.
Take a look at the Writer Guide, especially Ch. 4 (Formatting Pages), Section "Using sections for page layout", and Section "Creating headers and footers". There you will find the essentials about how to insert headers/footers and how to insert a field into the header containing e.g. the current chapter heading.
PS: Sorry for eventual double posting - as I've not been subscribed, my first posting seems to still be waiting in the mod queue...
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] LibreOffice Headers and Footers||Marius Popa <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: cannot save an .html type document, opened in calc as .ods file (libreoffice 3.5.3)
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] List and Combo boxes
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice Headers and Footers
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] List and Combo boxes