[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: Spell checker "breaks" in Windows XP LO 3.5.2
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: Spell checker "breaks" in Windows XP LO 3.5.2
- From: cbkschroeder <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 16:01:00 -0700 (PDT)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
So it's now version 220.127.116.11 and the problem still exists. As well, I
installed the KPP dictionaries in the extension manager and had spell
checking for a while, and then their installation eventually "broke", too.
Unlike the default English dictionaries, however, I can promptly re-install
the KPP dictionaries and get my spell checker back, for a while anyway.
If someone could look into these magical breaking dictionary extensions,
well, you'd have no idea how grateful I'd be!
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Spell-checker-breaks-in-Windows-XP-LO-3-5-2-tp3919812p3989178.html
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Spell checker "breaks" in Windows XP LO 3.5.2||webmaster-Kracked_P_P <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] Spell checker "breaks" in Windows XP LO 3.5.2||cbkschroeder <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Spell/Grammar Checker
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Spell checker "breaks" in Windows XP LO 3.5.2
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Spell checker "breaks" in Windows XP LO 3.5.2
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Spell checker "breaks" in Windows XP LO 3.5.2