[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Spell/Grammar Checker
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Spell/Grammar Checker
- From: Jeff Hahn <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 16:21:28 +0000
- To: <email@example.com>
I am having a problem with the Spell
Checker. When I call up the dialog box using F7 the box appears but
there is nothing in the space at the top of the box for language. I
have tried to reset the dialog box at Tools, Options, Language
Settings at both the Languages and Writing Aids sections without
I have also tried to reset at Tools, Language. There in the "For Selection" the English (USA)
is checked. There is no language selected to "For Paragraph"
and "For all Text." I have tried to select a language in
these two areas without success.
I have a custom dictionary and that
also will not engage.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Spell/Grammar Checker||<email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Spell/Grammar Checker||webmaster-Kracked_P_P <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: spreadsheet question
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Spell/Grammar Checker
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] cannot save an .html type document, opened in calc as .ods file (libreoffice 3.5.3)
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Spell/Grammar Checker