[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [libreoffice-users] why libreoffice is inaccessible
- Subject: RE: [libreoffice-users] why libreoffice is inaccessible
- From: V Stuart Foote <VStuart.Foote@utsa.edu>
- Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 12:32:34 -0500
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Unfortunately I'm away from the office so don't have a Linux box to poke around in.
But, from its name would expect the registrymodifications.xcu to be unique to the Windows installation and set up by the Microsoft package installer that Andras Timar builds.
Would have to poke through that with the Microsoft ORCA package editor to be certain.
And of course on GNOME based Linux desktops, your screen reader would be Orca--not related, or possibly the Gnopernicus package. Would have to look at configuration of those.
From: webmaster-Kracked_P_P [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Fri 6/8/2012 11:04 AM
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] why libreoffice is inaccessible
I know that NVDA does not run on Ubuntu, but when I looked through the
LO folders, I could not find any file with the name you indicated. Is
it a Win-only file or should a Linux version have the .xcu file as well?
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] why libreoffice is inaccessible||Jude DaShiell <email@example.com>|
|RE: [libreoffice-users] why libreoffice is inaccessible||V Stuart Foote <VStuart.Foote@utsa.edu>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] why libreoffice is inaccessible||webmaster-Kracked_P_P <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] why libreoffice is inaccessible
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Fonts: Not all installed fonts are listen at font selection drop list
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] why libreoffice is inaccessible
- Next by thread: RE: [libreoffice-users] why libreoffice is inaccessible