[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Spell check problem on LO 184.108.40.206
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Spell check problem on LO 220.127.116.11
- From: Ryno Labuschagne <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 14:17:15 +0100
- To: email@example.com
I have a bit of a problem on my machine, I downloaded the latest and
installed it, now I dont get any spell checking.
Even if I use F7 then it only comes back with an empty spell checker even
though I know I have done some crazy spelling.
How can I solve this?
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Spell check problem on LO 18.104.22.168||webmaster-Kracked_P_P <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Spell check problem on LO 22.214.171.124||"Manfred J. Krause" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Oracle Java 1.7.0_04 is not compatible with the Writer of LibreOffice 126.96.36.199 on the Windows platform
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Spell check problem on LO 188.8.131.52
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Mailing lists confirmation!
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Spell check problem on LO 184.108.40.206