[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: Nvda versus Dolphin, was: Does Java Access Bridge Work in 3.5.4?
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: Nvda versus Dolphin, was: Does Java Access Bridge Work in 3.5.4?
- From: V Stuart Foote <VStuart.Foote@utsa.edu>
- Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 10:04:54 -0700 (PDT)
- To: email@example.com
If you must cross post like this why not just provide the Nabble html link
to the entire thread? Perhaps with some comment of why it should be of
interest to users.
There was quite a bit going on with this and a couple of other threads
including a full on https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=46114 Bug
46114 related to OPs question, and another active thread
"inferior jre error message" .
All pretty much resolved that the JRE and Java Access Bridge are working
well with all the screen readers if the JAB is installed correctly, so not
clear why you've broght it back over to the Users mailing list?
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Nvda-versus-Dolphin-was-Does-Java-Access-Bridge-Work-in-3-5-4-tp3988337p3988345.html
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Nvda versus Dolphin, was: Does Java Access Bridge Work in 3.5.4?||Tom Davies <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Fw: [MariaDB Announce] MariaDB 5.5.24 now available
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Printing page in landscape in 2 column mode
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Nvda versus Dolphin, was: Does Java Access Bridge Work in 3.5.4?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Nvda versus Dolphin, was: Does Java Access Bridge Work in 3.5.4?