[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Master Document numbering irregularities
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Master Document numbering irregularities
- From: Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2012 12:00:55 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 06/03/2012 07:32 AM, Rogier F. van Vlissingen wrote:
LO 22.214.171.124 on Win7Is it possible that this is related to a left / right page issue with respect to a page style?
In a Master Document of some 300 pages -- a book of some 15 chapters -- I
am seeing repeated jumps in page numbering in the middle of some chapters,
and by the end it adds up to a discrepancy of 10 pages, for utterly and
completely unclear reasons. E.g. the page numbering will jump from page 234
to 236, skipping page 235 in the middle of a chapter, and in all this
happens 10 times.
I don't know what causes it, so I have not found any way of dealing with
it. Except that apparently, in the course of making revisions, and running
a lot of update cycles, the problem gradually disappeared.
Also, when I see such things, I usually tell the document to perform an "update all".
My Macro Document: http://www.pitonyak.org/AndrewMacro.odt
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Master Document numbering irregularities||"Rogier F. van Vlissingen" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: install of 3.5.4 over 3.4.6 removed all my extensions
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Fonts: Not all installed fonts are listen at font selection drop list
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Master Document numbering irregularities
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Impress: Default color for text is white