[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Choose GUI toolkit for LO session
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Choose GUI toolkit for LO session
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 14:12:27 +0300
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Thu, 31 May 2012 15:23:45 -0700
Liz Young <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 05/31/2012 12:03 PM, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> > Hello! Could somebody please remind me the name of environment
> > variable and its possible values to select which GUI toolkit to
> > start LibreOffice with?
> Maybe you are thinking of "OOO_FORCE_DESKTOP"?
> Possible values: "kde" (KDE), "gnome" (Gnome), "none" (other)
No, it was another variable. It let one choose, for example 'gtk 3' or
native widget set to use. I still can't remember it.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Choose GUI toolkit for LO firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Choose GUI toolkit for LO session||Liz Young <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Impress crashes when attempting to play video
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Is 3.5.4 ready for business users?
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Choose GUI toolkit for LO session
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] How to import printed form into writer in Linux?