[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: Open Type fonts
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: Open Type fonts
- From: NoOp <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 19:58:29 -0700
- To: email@example.com
On 05/26/2012 02:59 AM, Guy Voets wrote:
> For a magazine, the editor uses an Open Type font from Adobe.
> Are there any problems using such a font in LO on my Mac?
> He has a license for the font for me, but I first want to make sure I can
> use it in LO on my Mac.
> I ask this beacuse I have some doubts when MS and Adobe call something
[Writer does not remember formatting (font selection) with complex font
Recommend that you test at least one before you lay out too much money.
Note: you can always convert to ttf - but test to ensure you do not have
additional litgature issues.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Open Type fonts||Guy Voets <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: modifying existing labels/cards
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: modifying existing labels/cards
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Open Type fonts
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Libreoffice can't open remote file from samba shared directory