[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Open Type fonts
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Open Type fonts
- From: "J.A. de Vries" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 22:25:24 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Hi Guy,
> I use lots of OpenType Fonts (.otf files)) in LibreOffice on my Debian
> system. Never had any trouble with them at all. I figure you shouldn't
> have a problem under Windows either, but I can't verify that for you as
> I don't have that OS at hand.
I am sorry. You were asking about Mac. Should have read better.
The code to support those typefaces apparently is available in
LibreOffice, so I don't expect any trouble coming from that angle.
However I know just about nothing about Mac, so I don't know if that
platform supports OTF at all. I guess it should, because Adobe has
always targetted that platform as one of their main markets.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Open Type fonts||webmaster-Kracked_P_P <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Open Type fonts||Dan Lewis <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Open Type fonts||Guy Voets <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Open Type fonts||"J.A. de Vries" <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Extremely Slow Base Report Builder
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Extremely Slow Base Report Builder
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Open Type fonts
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Open Type fonts