[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Open Type fonts
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Open Type fonts
- From: "J.A. de Vries" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 22:20:04 +0200
- To: email@example.com
On 2012-05-26 11:59, Guy Voets wrote:
> For a magazine, the editor uses an Open Type font from Adobe.
> Are there any problems using such a font in LO on my Mac?
> He has a license for the font for me, but I first want to make sure I can
> use it in LO on my Mac.
> I ask this beacuse I have some doubts when MS and Adobe call something
I use lots of OpenType Fonts (.otf files)) in LibreOffice on my Debian
system. Never had any trouble with them at all. I figure you shouldn't
have a problem under Windows either, but I can't verify that for you as
I don't have that OS at hand.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Open Type fonts||"J.A. de Vries" <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Open Type fonts||Guy Voets <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Extremely Slow Base Report Builder
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Extremely Slow Base Report Builder
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Open Type fonts
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Open Type fonts