[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] is there an Open office equivalent to Visio 2000
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] is there an Open office equivalent to Visio 2000
- From: webmaster-Kracked_P_P <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 17:53:11 -0400
- To: email@example.com
On 05/25/2012 01:58 PM, Jay Lozier wrote:
On 05/25/2012 12:06 PM, Custfold wrote:
The loss of my access to a PC with Visio and Visio 2000 on it has leftI assume you use Windows. I did not see that Draw could open vsd files.
me with .vsd files that I cannot work on, and its beginning to get a
bit of a problem.
a) is there an open source program that can open these files, and
b) can I use it to work with the files for future drawings.
You might check Dia (https://live.gnome.org/Dia), which has a Windows
version. Dia can open the newer Visio files but I am uncertain of the
I think I have used Dia on some old[er] Visio files that I had, but I do not remember which Visio version they were made from.
I know that the 3.5.x line is "advertised" in the "Release info" section to be able to open Visio files. So if you try 3.5.3 and Dia, one should be able to open your Visio files.
Soon, hopefully, LO will open Publisher files and then with Visio, LO will be able to open a file format from all of MS Office "modules" instead of just the "normal" business one like word processing, spreadsheet, and presentations. I saw something about work on a Publisher importing filter being worked on by someone/somewhere.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] is there an Open office equivalent to Visio 2000||Custfold <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] is there an Open office equivalent to Visio 2000||Jay Lozier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] modifying existing labels/cards
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Connecting libreoffice calc to existing sqlite database file
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] is there an Open office equivalent to Visio 2000
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: is there an Open office equivalent to Visio 2000