[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: Python and Tkinter
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: Python and Tkinter
- From: Andreas Säger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 21:00:35 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Am 24.05.2012 19:39, SuneOskar wrote:
Is Tkinter supported ?
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Python-and-Tkinter-tp3985866.html
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
help> modules Tkinter
Here is a list of matching modules. Enter any module name to get more help.
idlelib.CallTipWindow - A CallTip window class for Tkinter/IDLE.
idlelib.MultiCall - MultiCall - a class which inherits its methods from a Tkinter widget (Text, for
idlelib.keybindingDialog - Dialog for building Tkinter accelerator key bindings
idlelib.tabbedpages - An implementation of tabbed pages using only standard Tkinter.
Tkdnd - Drag-and-drop support for Tkinter.
Tkinter - Wrapper functions for Tcl/Tk.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Python and Tkinter||Andreas Säger <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Python and Tkinter||SuneOskar <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Python and Tkinter
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Python and Tkinter
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Python and Tkinter
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Python and Tkinter