[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] is there an Open office equivalent to Visio 2000
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] is there an Open office equivalent to Visio 2000
- From: Custfold <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 17:06:43 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
The loss of my access to a PC with Visio and Visio 2000 on it has left me with .vsd files that I cannot work on, and its beginning to get a bit of a problem.
a) is there an open source program that can open these files, and
b) can I use it to work with the files for future drawings.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Re: is there an Open office equivalent to Visio 2000||Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] is there an Open office equivalent to Visio 2000||Jay Lozier <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] is there an Open office equivalent to Visio 2000||Tom Davies <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Is "^" different in Mac??
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Extremely Slow Base Report Builder
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Using LibreOffice with whitelisting applications in Windows
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] is there an Open office equivalent to Visio 2000