[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] modifying existing labels/cards
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] modifying existing labels/cards
- From: "Joep L. Blom" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 12:48:23 +0200
- To: Libre-office lijst <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I have a simple question:
I have a sheet with business cards (made with the correct template, etc.) but as I have a different printer I want to adjust the dimensions as to fit them perfectly. How is that done?
I can not find a modify button anywhere and page formatting is not the correct way (it completely changes all dimensions).
I'm still working with 3.4 (but will only change to 3.5 when it is reasonably bug-free.
Thanks in advance,
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Re: modifying existing labels/cards||NoOp <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] modifying existing labels/cards||Jay Lozier <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: [3.5.3/XP/Write] Items with arrows?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Extremely Slow Base Report Builder
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Calc: Search & Replace Within A Column
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] modifying existing labels/cards