[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: Is "^" different in Mac??
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: Is "^" different in Mac??
- From: Alexander Thurgood <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 18:26:13 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Le 24/05/12 01:58, alex sato a écrit :
> A friend downloaded and installed Mac version of LibreOffice (he has a
> Mac). He told me that he can't use "^" simbol to calculate exponentiation
> in ooBasic b ecause always get syntax error or something like that. At
> work, using Windows version of LibreOffice everything works fine.
> Any ideia about what is happening?
Some sample code would be nice, so that it could be checked out on other
machines than the original one where the problem occurred.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Is "^" different in Mac??||Andreas Säger <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Is "^" different in Mac??||alex sato <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice is listed as an educational software for math
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: LibreOffice is listed as an educational software for math
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Is "^" different in Mac??
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Is "^" different in Mac??