[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Writer crashing saving in docx format
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Writer crashing saving in docx format
- From: e-letter <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 10:34:55 +0100
- To: email@example.com
On 23/05/2012, firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
> I' using LibreOffice 3.4.4 on Ubuntu 11.10 and Writer crashes whenever I
> to save a document in docx format. First of all I'd like to know how to
> access error logs or messages so that I can provide some more feedback on
> the issue.
Please stop using LO to create m$ documents; either pay for m$
software or help to promote use of odf.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Writer crashing saving in docx format||Jay Lozier <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Writer crashing saving in docx format||"firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Hiding negative numbers in Clac?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: installation of LO35; removal of LO33 required?
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Writer crashing saving in docx format
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Writer crashing saving in docx format