[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Is "^" different in Mac??
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Is "^" different in Mac??
- From: alex sato <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 20:58:46 -0300
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
A friend downloaded and installed Mac version of LibreOffice (he has a
Mac). He told me that he can't use "^" simbol to calculate exponentiation
in ooBasic b ecause always get syntax error or something like that. At
work, using Windows version of LibreOffice everything works fine.
Any ideia about what is happening?
(and how to calculate exponentiation in Mac version of LibreOffice?)
Alex Mitsio Sato
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Is "^" different in Mac??||Alexander Thurgood <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Is "^" different in Mac??||Tom Davies <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Hiding negative numbers in Clac?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: LibreOffice is listed as an educational software for math
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Hiding negative numbers in Clac?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Is "^" different in Mac??