[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: Extremely Slow Base Report Builder
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: Extremely Slow Base Report Builder
- From: Andreas Säger <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 01:26:46 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
With LibO 3.5 under Linux I can use any recent Java version without any issues. I tested 1.6.22, 1.6.31 and 1.7. Any of these simply work with my Java databases.
I avoid the report builder like illness. If you feel the need to dance with this software diva then you should do all calculations, filtering, grouping and sorting in SQL leaving the only good looking stuff up to the beast.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Extremely Slow Base Report Builder||"Girvin R. Herr" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] Extremely Slow Base Report Builder||"Girvin R. Herr" <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Hiding negative numbers in Clac?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice is listed as an educational software for math
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Extremely Slow Base Report Builder
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Extremely Slow Base Report Builder