[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: Connecting libreoffice calc to existing sqlite database file
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: Connecting libreoffice calc to existing sqlite database file
- From: Andreas Säger <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 02:23:12 -0700 (PDT)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Base opens only one particular type of file: the Base document (*.odb). This
file format is basically an archive with info about how to access a certain
tabular data source, where to find it, which protocol to use, which file
filter, which vendor specific driver (analog to a file system driver).
Additionally, you can store your own query definitions to pull meaningful
row sets out of the tables and you can store Writer documents in the .odb
archive (forms for input, reports for output).
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Connecting-libreoffice-calc-to-existing-sqlite-database-file-tp3984742p3984796.html
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Connecting libreoffice calc to existing sqlite database file||Jonathan Ryshpan <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Bug #48365 filed six weeks ago. No sign of acknowledgement.
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Bug #48365 filed six weeks ago. No sign of acknowledgement.
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Connecting libreoffice calc to existing sqlite database file
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Can you exclude spell checking from a style?