[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Can you exclude spell checking from a style?
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Can you exclude spell checking from a style?
- From: Simon Cropper <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 17:40:08 +1000
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Simple situation. I have a range of scientific names dumped from a database. The names are set and should not be changed. None are recognized by the spell checker.
I know you can select text and tell LO to not check the spelling but can you tell LO to not check a particular style, whether it be a paragraph or text style?
If not, maybe it would be a good thing to implement as their are a lot of technical terms that get shoved in tables and appendices that don't need to be checked but the surrounding text or captions do.
Some examples - table text, appendixes, lists of scientific terms, bibliographies, etc.
Simon Cropper - Open Content Creator / Website Administrator
Free and Open Source Software Workflow Guides
GIS Packages http://www.fossworkflowguides.com/gis
bash / Python http://www.fossworkflowguides.com/scripting
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Can you exclude spell checking from a style?||Tom Davies <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Can you exclude spell checking from a style?||Andreas Säger <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Bug #48365 filed six weeks ago. No sign of acknowledgement.
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Can you exclude spell checking from a style?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Connecting libreoffice calc to existing sqlite database file
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Can you exclude spell checking from a style?