[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Connecting libreoffice calc to existing sqlite database file
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Connecting libreoffice calc to existing sqlite database file
- From: Jonathan Ryshpan <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 15:57:11 -0700
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I want to examine an existing sqlite database file. When I attempt the
1. Start LibreOffice
2. Click Database
3. Select "Open an existing database file"
4. Click "Open"
5. Choose the desired file from the browser window
I get the message "Please choose Connect to an existing database' to
connect to an existing database instead"
A little research implies that I have to start a back end program to
make the desired file available to LibreOffice as a running interface,
rather than as a file. But it's not clear what this program would be.
Is such a program available for Fedora-16 (on x86_64 hardware), which is
what my system is? If so, what is it? Something on a repository would
be best; but I can build it, if necessary.
Thanks - jon
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Connecting libreoffice calc to existing sqlite database file||Andreas Säger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Connecting libreoffice calc to existing sqlite database file||Mirosław Zalewski <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] what is the "small device format importer"
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] QR-Code - what is it actually for?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] what is the "small device format importer"
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Connecting libreoffice calc to existing sqlite database file