[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: Can't create python script?
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: Can't create python script?
- From: Alexander Thurgood <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 07:15:14 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Le 17/05/12 03:15, Kelly Holman a écrit :
> When I go to tools -> macros -> organize macros -> python I can't
> create or edit scripts. The buttons are grayed out. It does have a few sample
> scripts, which I can run.
There is no built-in python editor in LibreOffice. If you want to edit a
python script and then run it from within LO, you have to create it
outside of LO, in a text editor, or a python dedicated IDE, and then
copy the script to the correct directory within your LO application
framework, usually this in a subfolder of Scripts, e.g. on the Mac :
or else in the user's own LO configuration folder :
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Can't create python script?||Kelly Holman <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Base and Java 1.7 - does not work
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Base and Java 1.7 - does not work
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Can't create python script?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Startup positioning problem with LO 220.127.116.11