[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] No QuickStarter? (Linux)
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] No QuickStarter? (Linux)
- From: minhsien0330 <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 08:34:37 +0800
- To: email@example.com
I downloaded and installed the deb packages from homepage of LibreOffice.
After I opened Lobreoffice, I found nowhere to enable the QuickStarter.
(Tools→Options→LibreOffice→View→There is no QuickStarter option)
Anybody know how to get it? Thanks a lot ~
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Re: No QuickStarter? (Linux)||NoOp <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] No QuickStarter? (Linux)||minhsien0330 <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Can't create python script?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] No QuickStarter? (Linux)
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] two page counts
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] No QuickStarter? (Linux)