[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Startup positioning problem with LO 188.8.131.52
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Startup positioning problem with LO 184.108.40.206
- From: MR ZenWiz <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 21:08:27 -0700
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I recently upgraded to LO 220.127.116.11 and I'm mostly quite pleased with
it, especially the way it now opens the My Templates folder when I
want to do a new file from a template (this disappeared in 3.3 or 3.4,
where it just opened the templates without opening a specific folder,
but I digress).
However, I have noticed an interesting quirk that set in right away.
I use LO at work to edit documents that I intend to use personally
(since our "official" document processor is - I can't say it, but
everyone knows what the default is...). I have the good fortune to
have two 24" HD monitors side by side, and I tend to use the right one
for such efforts. This makes my monitor size 3840x1080, and I use
most of that real estate all the time.
However, since 18.104.22.168, even though I move every document I open to
the right edge of the right screen (1920-3839, but more than half way
across the second 1920 pixels of screen), new ones ALWAYS open on the
left screen (0-1919). This did not happen in 3.4, and I believe it
didn't happen in 3.5.1, but I wouldn't swear to it.
I would really really really prefer that LO could remember where it
was when the last window was closed and reopen there, the way it used
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Startup positioning problem with LO 22.214.171.124||Tom Davies <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Can't create python script?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Can't create python script?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Can't create python script?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Startup positioning problem with LO 126.96.36.199