[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] LibreOffice croatian hyphnation
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice croatian hyphnation
- From: Krunoslav Šebetić <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 14:45:03 +0200
- To: <email@example.com>
I have problem with hyphnation in LibreOffice 3.4.6 installed on Debian
Squeeze from backports.
Debian Squeeze comes with OpenOffice 3.2 I think. So I purged it and
installed LibreOffice from Debian backports (3.4.6). Now, in Debian
repos is openoffice-hyphnation-hr, but I can not install it because it
depends on OpenOffice Writer witch is not installed on my machine. Tryed
with mythes, myspell and some other things (libreoffice-l10n-hr) but
can not get it working. In Debian I can not add a Ubuntu ppa and install
it that way. It looks like a LibreOffice hyphnation files are present in
Wheezy repos, but not in Squeeze. They named it
"openoffice-hyphnation-hr" and that breaks the install. They should put
that hyphnation and thesaurus files in Squeeze backports didn`t they?
I managed to find dict-hr in LibreOffice portable (3.4.3) with
hyph_hr_HR.dic file, and now - can I just copy that folder (and file) in
a right place, rename some paths and that everything works fine?
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice croatian hyphnation||webmaster-Kracked_P_P <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: [220.127.116.11/Calc/XP] Regex to find/replace numbers?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice croatian hyphnation
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] 3.5.3 Mac Templates.
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice croatian hyphnation