[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] ePub?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] ePub?
- From: e-letter <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 12:53:19 +0100
- To: email@example.com
On 03/05/2012, Fabian Rodriguez <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
> I remember some time ago a thread about publish to the ePub format from
> LibreOffice, I can't seem to find it.
> Is anyone doing this with good results? What would be the best workflow
> to go about this?
Have seen a new product 'azardi' and 'escape' epub creator (infogrid
from odt files using odf template. Try that. If anyone can compile or
send url to rpm to azardi, that would be appreciated.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] ePub?||Fabian Rodriguez <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: DocX
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: DocX
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] ePub and reveries
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] printing docs with comments?