[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Hyperlink Toolbar
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Hyperlink Toolbar
- From: gualter <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 20:17:03 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your reply.
Bug - I had read that page previously.
Several versions LO - I have installed the 3.3 and 3.5, but the latter,
without Hyperlink toolbar does not serve me to much.
GoldenDict - Extraordinary program. However, for the translations I have
Writer's Tools extension. I'll try, but so far I see no advantage over
the browser, since in both is through copy-paste.
Thanks a lot.
El 11/05/2012 18:05, Manfred J. Krause escribió:
> On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 2:11 PM, gualter wrote:
>> I know hyperlink toolbar was considered a bug, but it is useful.
> See, e.g.:
> Bug 35313 - [Task] Improve Hyperlink Bar
> [Status: RESOLVED WONTFIX]
>> working with LO 3.3.4, no upgrade, to no lost this tool.
> Workaround ;)
> Installing several versions of LibreOffice in parallel
>> I don't find
>> any extension making the same function. Usually I read documents in
>> Writer with much references and I must search on internet. May be there
>> is another easy way.
> You might have a look at
> GoldenDict · dictionary lookup program (GNU GPLv3+ license)
> Sample: George Orwell
>> There is some project to get back this useful tool, via core or extension?
> As far as I know: unlikely...
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Hyperlink Toolbar||gualter <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Hyperlink Toolbar||"Manfred J. Krause" <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: HOWTO change all-user default file formats (Windows), for LOo3.5?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Hyperlink Toolbar
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Hyperlink Toolbar
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Hyperlink Toolbar