[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Hyperlink Toolbar
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Hyperlink Toolbar
- From: Dan Lewis <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 12:36:08 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Thu, 2012-05-10 at 14:11 +0200, gualter wrote:
> Hi all,
> This is the first post of a normal user of LO from the beginning and
> without specials skills.
> I know hyperlink toolbar was considered a bug, but it is useful. I'm
> working with LO 3.3.4, no upgrade, to no lost this tool. I don't find
> any extension making the same function. Usually I read documents in
> Writer with much references and I must search on internet. May be there
> is another easy way.
> There is some project to get back this useful tool, via core or extension?
> I don't found any Spanish list.
> Best regards
The hyperlink toolbar only makes a link out of what you have
selected. The same thing can be done by selecting the text you want to
make into a link, clicking the Hyperlink icon, enter the URL for the
link, and click Apply. Then select the next reference. Enter the new
URL. Click Apply. Continue until you have finished entering all the URL.
I don't think you really need the toolbar.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Hyperlink Toolbar||gualter <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] Hyperlink Toolbar||gualter <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Hyperlink Toolbar
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: HOWTO change all-user default file formats (Windows), for LOo3.5?
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Hyperlink Toolbar
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Hyperlink Toolbar