[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] HOWTO change all-user default file formats (Windows), for LOo3.5?
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] HOWTO change all-user default file formats (Windows), for LOo3.5?
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 18:56:28 -0700 (PDT)
- To: email@example.com
I've searched this topic and found
[libreoffice-users] Re: Default file save format to MSOffice (doc, xls, ppt) etc..
from last November, however in 3.5 the referenced .xcd files (writer.xcd, etc.,) have multiple strings that match the text to replace. I'd rather not find out the hard way that replacing them all breaks something, though if someone can tell me that replacing them all works properly (based on experience) that's altogether different.
i.e. for the current LOo version, how does one change the default file save format for all users, e.g. during OS deployment.
Is there any documentation (other than the source) on how these files/that xml works?
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] HOWTO change all-user default file formats (Windows), for LOo3.5?||Tom Davies <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] DocX
- Next by Date: 回复:Re: [libreoffice-users] Anchoring the images to page inside section.
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] AutoText for a document
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] HOWTO change all-user default file formats (Windows), for LOo3.5?