[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Cal default print settings (and general default settings)
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Cal default print settings (and general default settings)
- From: Jean-Francois Nifenecker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 20:40:02 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Le 10/05/2012 02:51, The Wolfkin a écrit :
another quick one. by default Calc doesn't print the grid or column/row
headers. For everyone for whom I suggest LibreOffice this is a huge
problem. Is there a way to change settings by default?
Speaking of default settings.. on a slightly more off topic. Is there a
way, for instance write a small script, to save a series of settings? When
I install LibreOffice on someone's computer I got thru a the same series of
steps to ensure the smoothest transition. This includes things like
changing the default file saving format. Perhaps turning the autocorrect
off (oddly most of the people I know would be grateful to remove the
squiggle they've just never known it was an option before), and stuff like
The current user settings are stored in the
/home/(username)/.libreoffice/3/user directory (under linux)
/Document & settings/(username)/libreoffice/3/user (under Windows XP).
If you save the /user subdirectory then copy it over to any other users' account, you'll certainly achieve what you're looking for: a uniform setting for all users. I do this everyday and it has always been working ok for me.
BTW, this answers both of your questions.
Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Bordeaux
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Cal default print settings (and general default settings)||The Wolfkin <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Paragraph styles for list styles
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Read error on .ods file
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Cal default print settings (and general default settings)
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Paragraph styles for list styles