[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Anchoring the images to page inside section.
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Anchoring the images to page inside section.
- From: Vit <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 10:47:54 +0700
- To: email@example.com
On Tuesday 08 May 2012 22:59:47 Regina Henschel wrote:
> Hi Vit,
> Vit schrieb:
> > Hi all!
> > I'm constantly having difficulties with image positioning while writing my
> > thesis. To position images in the way I want it has to be anchored to the
> > page, but adding something in front of there makes an image standing still
> > (this behaviour is expected, it's ok).
> How do you want the behavior of the images? Do you want
> 1. dynamically floating text
> 2. fix position relative to text, but moving together with text
> 3. fix position relative to whole document
> 4. or ...
> For option 2 use anchor "as character".
> For option 3 use anchor "to page".
> If you want text left or right of the picture, you need some special
> So please, first describe your goal.
> Kind regards
There are three primary positions I need:
1. Fix position relative to the text, moving with the text. Text should be on
the right or on the left of the picture. I can't achieve this using anchoring
now. Example: http://dug.im/6ee14
2. I want two different pictures positioned after the text in parallel at
right and at left and moving with it. Example: http://dug.im/6ee14
3. I want the image on the separate page and moving with the text, which is
before the image. Example: http://dug.im/6ee14
The most complicated and topmost wanted by me is positioning the image on the
top-right (bottom-right, bottom-left) corner of the page and moving with the
text it is anchored to (but no overlapping with other images positioned to
that corner, which are anchored to another text and accidentally are located
at the same page).
With best regards,
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Anchoring the images to page inside section.||Mirosław Zalewski <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Anchoring the images to page inside section.||Vit <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Anchoring the images to page inside section.||Regina Henschel <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] math issues
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Email more than one .doc file
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Anchoring the images to page inside section.
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Anchoring the images to page inside section.