[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Anchoring the images to page inside section.
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Anchoring the images to page inside section.
- From: Regina Henschel <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 22:59:47 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm constantly having difficulties with image positioning while writing my
thesis. To position images in the way I want it has to be anchored to the
page, but adding something in front of there makes an image standing still
(this behaviour is expected, it's ok).
How do you want the behavior of the images? Do you want
1. dynamically floating text
2. fix position relative to text, but moving together with text
3. fix position relative to whole document
4. or ...
For option 2 use anchor "as character".
For option 3 use anchor "to page".
If you want text left or right of the picture, you need some special settings.
So please, first describe your goal.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Anchoring the images to page inside section.||Vit <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] Anchoring the images to page inside section.||Vit <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Email more than once .doc file
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] math issues
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Anchoring the images to page inside section.
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Anchoring the images to page inside section.