[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: Rendering issue on Windows and Draw product
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: Rendering issue on Windows and Draw product
- From: beldog <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 03:43:45 -0700 (PDT)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
After some tests I noticed the issue is only happening on "Pages" panel. As
you can see the panel is currently shown in the screenshot is "Pages", and I
tried to close it, and voilà! Diagrams were back of it!
I'm not sure if it is a bug or not :?
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Rendering-issue-on-Windows-and-Draw-product-tp3919611p3970993.html
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Rendering issue on Windows and Draw product||beldog <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Deleting charts
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Read error on .ods file
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Rendering issue on Windows and Draw product
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Spell checker "breaks" in Windows XP LO 3.5.2