[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Read error on .ods file
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Read error on .ods file
- From: Jay Lozier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 21:20:52 -0400
- To: email@example.com
On 05/07/2012 07:11 PM, Paul Schwartz wrote:
I recently installed Libre Office [default on a new Ubuntu 12.04 install]. I have a file that opens fine with Open Office but generates a Read error with Libre Office.What is the error message? Also, can you post the file on Nabble so someone can try to find the problem.
Any clues on how to solve this problem?
A possible work around is to unzip the ods file to recover the xml data file and then open that in LO. I forget what the default Ubuntu archive utility is.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Read error on .ods file||Paul Schwartz <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Read error on .ods file||Dan Lewis <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] Read error on .ods file||Paul Schwartz <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Email more than once .doc file
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Read error on .ods file
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Read error on .ods file
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Read error on .ods file