[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Read error on .ods file
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Read error on .ods file
- From: Paul Schwartz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 16:11:22 -0700 (PDT)
- To: Libre Office user group <email@example.com>
I recently installed Libre Office [default on a new Ubuntu 12.04 install]. I have a file that opens fine with Open Office but generates a Read error with Libre Office.
Any clues on how to solve this problem?
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Read error on .ods file||Tom <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Read error on .ods file||Jay Lozier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] how add new alphabetic and numeric for generate in CALC?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Email more than once .doc file
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Issue with LibreOffice Calc after Ubuntu upgrade to 12.04
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Read error on .ods file