[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Email more than once .doc file
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Email more than once .doc file
- From: "Ing. Jiří Hladůvka" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 09:03:47 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Dne 7.5.2012 6:04, Marc Paré napsal(a):
A couple of users who are using LibreOffice professionally are wondering if it was possible to email their .odt files through the "File->Send->Email as Microsoft Word" not only one at a time? There are many occasions where they need to email to contacts but need to send .doc formatted files.Why should be the LibO a clon from M$ Word?
The "File->Send->Email as Microsoft Word" allows emailing .odt files into .doc without being forced to save the same file into an identical .doc file.
They said that they would really like a function where the "Send->Email as Microsoft Word" that would allow to do this with more than only one file at a time.
There is no obstacle for the users to download and install LibO
as an alternative software for reading open document format
if the M$ apps are not able to show o.d.files correctly.
Ing. Jiří Hladůvka - REVIDA
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Email more than once .doc file||Tom Davies <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Email more than once .doc file||Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Email more than once .doc file
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] caption editing
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Email more than once .doc file
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Email more than once .doc file