[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] spellchecking capitalized words
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] spellchecking capitalized words
- From: webmaster-Kracked_P_P <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 06 May 2012 09:47:13 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Options / Language Settings / Writing Aids
make sure the "IgnoreAllList [All]" is checked. That may help the problem.
You also can just add the name to your user defined list, by "adding" the word. Just make sure they are the correct spelling.
On 05/06/2012 09:33 AM, Tom Davies wrote:
You could add the names to a custom dictionary. I think when you click on "Add to dictionary" then you are given the option of saving the word to the standard dictionary or create a new one?
--- On Sun, 6/5/12, Renaud (Ron) Olgiati<email@example.com> wrote:
From: Renaud (Ron) Olgiati<firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: [libreoffice-users] spellchecking capitalized words
Date: Sunday, 6 May, 2012, 13:43
I have been writing an essay that is replete with foreign names of place and
people, which make spellchecking a chore, wearing out the "Ignore All" button
since the Ignore All seems to only ignore the current instance of the name.
Is there a way to suggest for a future release the inclusion of an "Ignore all
capitalized words" option in the Tool => Option => Language Settings =>
Writing Aids menu ?
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] spellchecking capitalized words||Tom Davies <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] spellchecking capitalized words
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Unable to start my newly installed LibreOffice v3.5.2 programs.
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] spellchecking capitalized words
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Unable to start my newly installed LibreOffice v3.5.2 programs.