[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] spellchecking capitalized words
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] spellchecking capitalized words
- From: "Renaud (Ron) Olgiati" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 08:43:26 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have been writing an essay that is replete with foreign names of place and
people, which make spellchecking a chore, wearing out the "Ignore All" button
since the Ignore All seems to only ignore the current instance of the name.
Is there a way to suggest for a future release the inclusion of an "Ignore all
capitalized words" option in the Tool => Option => Language Settings =>
Writing Aids menu ?
Aimer, ce n'est pas se regarder l'un l'autre,
c'est regarder ensemble dans la même direction.
-- Antoine de Saint-Exupery
-- http://www.olgiati-in-paraguay.org --
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] spellchecking capitalized words||Tom Davies <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: IPad?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] An appeal: could at least the very regular posters please trim the quoted material?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] An appeal: could at least the very regular posters please trim the quoted material?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] spellchecking capitalized words