[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] ePub?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] ePub?
- From: Marc Grober <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 13:39:43 -0800
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> I remember some time ago a thread about publish to the ePub format from
> LibreOffice, I can't seem to find it.
I have used eScape from infogridpacific as an OOo add-on - it works
very well, but they re not supporting it anymore. Of course you can
also use Sigil to suck up what you appropriately format with LO
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] ePub?||webmaster-Kracked_P_P <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] ePub?||Tom Davies <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] ePub?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Inserting comment causes Impress to close without warning
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] ePub?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] ePub?