[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: Legacy Base reports won't open in LibreOffice 3.5
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: Legacy Base reports won't open in LibreOffice 3.5
- From: David Mitchell <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 04:17:55 -0700 (PDT)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I had exactly same problem after upgrading to Ubuntu 12.04 with LO3.5.
Solution suggested to at Sorting control worked perfectly.
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Legacy-Base-reports-won-t-open-in-LibreOffice-3-5-tp3916293p3954887.html
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Legacy Base reports won't open in LibreOffice 3.5||Dan Lewis <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] Legacy Base reports won't open in LibreOffice 3.5||frofa <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] predefined text to paste / insert
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] [220.127.116.11/Calc/XP] Regex to find/replace numbers?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Legacy Base reports won't open in LibreOffice 3.5
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Legacy Base reports won't open in LibreOffice 3.5