[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Impress full screen question
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Impress full screen question
- From: "Renaud (Ron) Olgiati" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 13:07:34 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Monday 30 Apr 2012 11:52 my mailbox was graced by a message from Didier
Spaier who wrote:
> >> To open a presentation in full screen in LO, I just hit F5 or choose
> >> Slideshow (Diaporama, in French) in the menu.
> >> So where is the problem?
> > The problem is that it is not full screen: It still displays the borders,
> > title bar and menu bar of the window.
> I use Impress extensively and do not encounter this problem with Slackware
> 13.37, under Fluxbox or XFCE.
> So my guess is that this in related to your desktop or windows manager.
> So, could you please tell us what is your distribution, and the desktop or
> windows manager you use?
I have the problem under both these configurations:
Mageia 1, KDE 4.6.5 and LO 3.4.4
Mageia 1, LXDE and LO 3.4.4 .
Cannot try a more recent version of LO, no upgrade for Mageia 1, and Mageia 2
is not out yet..
Security is a superstition: it does not exist in nature.
Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure.
-- Helen Keller
-- http://www.olgiati-in-paraguay.org --
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Impress full screen question||"Renaud (Ron) Olgiati" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Impress full screen question||"Renaud (Ron) Olgiati" <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Impress full screen question||Didier Spaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Impress full screen question
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] How do I link data from a LibreOffice Database (linked to a MySQL Server) to a LibreOffice Spreadsheet?
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Impress full screen question
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Help file and Catalogue