[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Can't find Commands window in LO Math
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Can't find Commands window in LO Math
- From: Regina Henschel <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 13:45:58 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am trying to follow the instructions
http://help.libreoffice.org/Math/Matrix here to add a matrix to my
LibreOffice Writer document. However, I can't find the Commands window the
instructions refer to.
You have to start with Insert > Object > Formula. If you then do not see the commands window, then it might be hidden. Look at the bottom edge, whether there is a small dotted area indicating a hidden window.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Can't find Commands window in LO Math||Tom Davies <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] Can't find Commands window in LO Math||avamk <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Conversion of odg file to ppt
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Starting a set of styles from scratch in LO Writer?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Can't find Commands window in LO Math
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Can't find Commands window in LO Math