[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] How do I remove Scrollbars?
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] How do I remove Scrollbars?
- From: M Robinson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 08:20:08 -0400
- To: email@example.com
Although I've unchecked the scrollbars (Tools -> Options -> LibreOffice
Writer -> View) they remain; restarting doesn't help either.
GnuPG is Free Software (meaning that it respects your freedom).
Extensible, customizable text editor---GNU Emacs; Where's yours?
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] How do I remove Scrollbars?||Dan Lewis <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Save icon
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Background color change for the whole program
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Problème d'installation
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] How do I remove Scrollbars?