[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: Significant Memory Leaks As An UNO Service Provider
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: Significant Memory Leaks As An UNO Service Provider
- From: Andreas Säger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 23:57:38 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Am 24.04.2012 20:10, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
We run OOo/LOo headless in order to utilize services via UNO from a web
application. Works great. But it leaks memory rather badly, and
eventually gets killed off for out-of-memory conditions.
Out of memory: Kill process 9145 (soffice.bin) score 475 or sacrifice
Killed process 9145, UID 0, (soffice.bin) total-vm:2792252kB,
Is there any means to invoke garbage collection when running headless
(as a service) to avoid these service outages?
I would have thought that this well known problem had been tackled in LibreOffice.
JODConverter converts without memory leak:
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Significant Memory Leaks As An UNO Service Provider||Adam Tauno Williams <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: LO crashes whenever launched by double click on a document
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Shortcut to go to/return from End Notes?
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Significant Memory Leaks As An UNO Service Provider
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Significant Memory Leaks As An UNO Service Provider