[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Re: launching app from within base
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Re: launching app from within base
- From: brainflakes <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 07:17:55 -0700 (PDT)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark Stanton wrote
> What type of application, why, to do with what?
Simply to pass a path to an application (a filename, for instance) and
launch that application.
For instance, If one had a database of images, at various locations, a
click of the mouse (say on an icon provided in the search result form next
to the image name) could launch photoshop with the path/filename of the
image file and photoshop would load the image ready for editing. LO base
provides the search mechanism, photoshop provides the editing features.
I don't know why someone wouldn't want this feature. I've used this in
filemaker and it has been a great time saver.
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/launching-app-from-within-base-tp3931371p3932596.html
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: launching app from within base||Nino Novak <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] Re: launching app from within base||Alexander Thurgood <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] launching app from within base||brainflakes <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] launching app from within base||Mark Stanton <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Printint to PocketMod layout
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Printint to PocketMod layout
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] launching app from within base
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: launching app from within base