[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Error with open ppt
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Error with open ppt
- From: Jay Lozier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 08:29:36 -0400
- To: email@example.com
On 04/19/2012 05:49 AM, 邱长明 wrote:
It's different open with windowsWhat is the specific problem you are having? Also, which version of LO are you using and what is your OS? These will help us try to find a solution.
I'm think your must fix this bug
You can post the file on Nabble and the list can try to open it.
Normally MSO 2003 formats such as ppt are well behaved.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Error with open ppt||邱长明 <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Problems importing an OO database into LO
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Open Office and Libre Office Questions...
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Error with open ppt
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Error with open ppt