[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Sum across sheets
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Sum across sheets
- From: Steve Edmonds <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 09:57:42 +1200
- To: email@example.com
Is it possible to SUM across sheets without having to name each sheet.
i.e. something like SUM(Sheet5.E4:Sheet9.E4) instead of
My sheets are named Bill, Bob, Tom Dick and Harry.
Bill is Sheet5 SUM(Sheet5.E4:Sheet9.E4) doesn't work.
SUM(Bill.E4:Harry.E4) doesn't work.
SUM(Bill.E4,Bob.E4,Tom.E4,Dick.E4,Harry.E4) does work.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Sum across sheets||"T. R. Valentine" <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Sum across sheets||Regina Henschel <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Trouble opening ODS file in LibreOffice
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Sum across sheets
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Trouble opening ODS file in LibreOffice
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Sum across sheets