[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Mac OS X 10.4 Check Updates Bug
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Mac OS X 10.4 Check Updates Bug
- From: "Manfred J. Krause" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 11:37:31 +0200
- To: email@example.com
On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 11:53 AM, goutasof wrote:
> Have others seen this problem? LibreOffice 3.5.1.x menu item, Help / Check for
> Updates..., failed to report 3.5.2.x release of 5 Apr 2012. I did download and
> install by hand. Is update check only for major.minor, not bugfix numbers?
No--that works for me (on WinXP).
But the final result is pretty much the same (download manually).
The automatic download of the update is currently not available.
The Document Foundation announces LibreOffice 3.5.2
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-users] Mac OS X 10.4 Check Updates Bug||goutasof <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Problems importing an OO database into LO
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] select en-dash and em-dash characters
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Mac OS X 10.4 Check Updates Bug
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Connecting to HSQLDB with Base